3/22/10

It's a Nice Day When You Wake Up in Disneyland!


















I had the pleasure of participating in Disney's "Give a Day, Get a Day" promotion over the weekend in our hometown's Keep Coweta Clean" campaign. Over 200 volunteers showed up and picked up trash around town and we earned a free ticket to the "happiest place on earth" for our time!  I believe Disney has now reached their goal of 1,000,000 volunteers but I recommend going out and doing something in your community for the good of the deed.  And I highly recommend a trip to Disney.  I think my husband and I love it more than our kids.  Enjoy this fun video from You Tube posted with the Disneyland by Five for Fighting... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0hNDaY78lA

2 comments:

  1. you're header to your blog post is always so much fun to see..I meant to tell you that before. We Love Disney Land too. We've bought the one year pass before and never regretted it. We must have gone at least 22 times. I am a fan of always picking up trash..especially at the beach. I always take extra bags for anyone who'd like to join in. We're doing it again on the 17th..check it out http://www.sustainlane.com/event/clean-up-at-hermosa-beach-april-17/SDSVXX19IDVSJ4IC27FYWDWSAQ9H

    Fair Winds and Calm Seas,
    Deborah Leon
    www.mermaidspurseseaglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish that whenever I woke up..I'm in Disneyland. Always wishing until now thought I'm old. But I think Disneyland for me is not only for children but for adult as well...like me.

    ReplyDelete